Why Choose Adcco?
Adcco has more than 35 years of expertise in transportation and logistics, and is a trusted partner of some of the most well-known companies. Our focus on providing the best possible service for our customers has resulted in long-term relationships with companies of all sizes and with a variety of transportation needs. We offer a full range of transportation and logistics services – from transportation & logistics consulting, freight billing & payment auditing and carrier negotiations through Adcco division – to dedicated fleet services and freight brokerage services in our Spinning Wheels Express division.
Our primary mission is to optimize our customers’ overall transportation operations and minimize freight costs, while simultaneously improving service levels.
What Sets Us Apart:
The high degree of care and consideration that we have for all of our customers and our focus on providing them with exceptional service set us apart in the industry. Here are some of the ways we do it:
- We take a partnership approach to customer service. We consider ourselves part of your team — an extension of your in-house department or your outsourced transportation & logistics company.
- Transparent payments – We are fully transparent in all of our work with you, including our compensation. Unlike most others in the industry, we only receive payment from you, and the compensation is mutually agreed upon up front. We offer multiple payment options for you to choose from, including a percentage of the savings you receive from our services.
- We don’t take commissions from the carriers. This ensures that there is no conflict of interest and that we are always operating in your best interest.
- We conduct an annual, rigorous review of carriers to make sure you are getting the best value.
- We are available whenever you need us. You can reach us by phone anytime of the day or night. We want to hear how we can be of help and we make it our business to do whatever we can to address your needs.
- You own the contracts with carriers, not us. That gives you the flexibility to use any carrier, without getting locked into or out of any relationships.
You can count on Adcco as your trusted partner. We provide decades of industry expertise, first-hand knowledge of fleet management, and up to date information on the latest industry laws and regulations, so you don’t have to worry about them.
What our customers are saying
Following are some of the reasons that our customers choose Adcco as their trusted transportation and logistics partner:
“Adcco has been a tremendous partner of ours. Thanks to Adcco, we have saved more than $ 5 million in freight costs over 15 years through discounts and price negotiations. They have also helped us reduce complexity by consolidating our carriers from 60 to 6 . A key benefit in working with Adcco is that all contracts with carriers are in our name, so we have control and peace of mind knowing that no matter what happens, our contracts will remain in effect.
Adcco’s customer service is outstanding and they always go the extra mile. The staff gets back to us right away if we have any questions and jumps in if anything comes up with a carrier to make sure that we get what we need. We’re also using Adcco for all of our bill and payment services. We know that we can count on them for accurate and timely billing, so we can focus on other parts of our operation. We’re so pleased with everything about our relationship with Adcco – the price and quality of service can’t be beat.”
-Debbie M., Disbursements Manager, power company (Certified Power)
“Adcco saved us $150,000 in the first year alone. They conducted a thorough analysis of carriers and gave us several options for reducing costs, while maintaining quality. They also diligently reviewed all invoices, and alerted us if they found any overcharges or incorrect rates. They are very easy to work with and do a great job.”
-Jack B., Head of Logistics, freight shipping and trucking company (Jack Buglino – from his previous position at Westward)
“Spinning Wheels Express is amazing. They do a great job in helping us optimize our transportation, select the right carriers and negotiate the best discounts. They provide excellent service, and someone is always available to help us in any way that we need. Spinning Wheels Express is so easy to work with and we enjoy our relationship with them.”
-Marsha T., Shipping Manager, large furniture manufacturer (Marsha Tipp, Nevins)
“Working with Adcco was like having a right-hand man in house. Adcco was a collaborative, flexible and creative partner that saved us a tremendous amount of money. They not only negotiated better contracts for us, but they also recommended new strategic approaches to improve our packaging and streamline our processes, such as directly loading our furniture onto trucks instead of using staging trailers. They would always share their expertise on industry trends, best practices and new ideas. Adcco is an ideal outsourced logistics department for a small company. No one person could provide the value or knowledge that this team of talented, smart professionals deliver day in, day out.”
-Fred W., VP Treasurer and Controller Furniture Manufacturer (Fred Wirth)