Spinning Wheels Express is looking for CDL Class A, over the road drivers, to join our dynamic team. Full-time and/or part-time positions are available based at our North Andover, MA location.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your career with a well-established company.
Excellent Pay & Reimbursements:
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement would be required within the first 3 months of employment
- With hazmat & tanker: $0.43/mile with $0.01/mile each year of employment until $0.48/mile
- Without hazmat & tanker: $0.41/mile
- Compensated for every pickup and delivery
- $15 for a Ryder fuel stop over 100 gallons
- $10/week for use of driver’s cell phone
- Miles are paid per Practical Miles on PC Miler
- All miles are paid the same if loaded or empty
- Reimburses driver for 2 showers per week
- Inspections Bonus: Company pays $750 for two consecutive clean inspections and $250 for each following. (Bonus resets if a driver receives a violation).
- Tractors are leased from Ryder Transportation. Trailers are company owned.
- Ryder does all maintenance on the tractors. If a driver breaks down over the road, Ryder will be called. If they cannot get the truck up and running within 4-6 hours, the driver will be given a substitute tractor. This prevents the driver from having to sit for a day or two waiting for the truck to be fixed.
- Full-time drivers will be given an assigned truck once they have completed a probationary period. When drivers are at home and off duty, the driver’s tractor may be used locally by a part-time driver.
- Each tractor will have a transponder for tolls and PrePass.
- Most freight, approximately 95%+, is no touch to the driver.
- We deliver both multi-stop truckloads and single stop truckloads.
Accommodating Work-Life Balance:
- Average miles: 3,000/week
- Most weeks drivers can be home weekly but occasionally may be out up to 10 days, unless the driver requests to stay out longer. We can accommodate having the driver stay out 2-3 weeks and will have more consistent home time when he/she arrives home.
- Full-time drivers are expected to be available to go back out after 2 days home unless they have asked for extra time at home.
- We have multi-stop truckloads that deliver out of New England. Once empty we look for truckloads that the driver can be loaded the same day. We never want to hold a driver overnight to be loaded unless he/she is out of hours or shippers are closed when the driver empties.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Health benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation and 8 paid holidays for full-time drivers
- Our company will pay a holiday bonus after a profitable financial year
- 401k plan with employer contributions of up to $1,000 per year
- We require 1 years of verifiable driving experience
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical, drug screen and background check.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the form below! Someone will be in touch with you within the next few days.