Adcco Incorporated also offers full service freight brokerage under the operating name Spinning Wheels Express Brokerage
We emphasize and demonstrate superior communication skills with the shipper, consignee and carrier. We can successfully handle appointment freight. Trucking companies utilized are under contract, insured, and meet our stringent service requirements. Carrier background checks on insurance coverage, operational authorities, and out-of-service statistics checked on federal web site before load is tendered to carrier.
Contact Adcco’s Spinning Wheels Express Brokerage Division today toll free at
Transportation Brokerage Services
- Truckloads (53’ or 48’ foot equipment)
- Less-than-truckloads, volume shipments
- Specialized (refrigerated and flatbed moves)
- Time sensitive (air freight and team services)
- Rail or Intermodal
- Domestic or International shipments
- Trade Show freight
- Spinning Wheels Express is recognized by Compunet® to be a “Gold Book Broker”, which is an elite status awarded to freight brokers recognizing high business ethics, excellent credit status, have had their authorities and bonds verified, and have demonstrated a continued ability to pay carriers in 30 days or less. Spinning Wheels Express is also recognized as a “Diamond Broker” by Truckstop.Com.
- Spinning Wheels Express also carries Contingent Cargo Insurance in the unlikely event a carrier’s insurance fails to make payment due to a cargo insurance exclusion or carrier bankruptcy. Removed are the concerns surrounding carrier insurance issues.
- Spinning Wheels Express is also a fully licensed trucking company with contract and common carrier operating authorities traveling regularly throughout the United States. The backing of the brokerage division by a bona fide trucking company creates efficiencies that benefit the customer. Often brokered loads are tendered on our own fleet equipment, ensuring greater operational control.